My Shed Plans was created by Ryan Henderson, a professional craftsman, “Shed Master”, and Educator. Sick of finding that shed blueprints just didn’t work, Ryan created his own database of shed plans that are easy to follow, containing everything you need to create a whole range of different types of sheds. Ordering My Shed Plans will give you access to 12,000 different shed plans of all sizes, including small, large, or specialty sheds, as well as different types of roofs.
Not only does My Shed Plans provide step by step guides and complete blueprints, these plans also include detailed images that show all angles and 3D drawings the give you the exact dimensions. What’s more is that they also include handy materials and cuttings lists, as well as used for labels so you can easily keep track of everything you need to build your shed. You no longer need to worry about making multiple trips back and from the hardware store, saving you time and money.
The My Shed Plans collections only costs $37 and includes four free gifts of woodworking tips and plans, modification guides, and directory of suppliers.
- Wide range of shed options to choose from.
- LEGO style assembly instructions.
- Materials and cutting lists provided.
- Handy used for labels so you know what is needed and when.
- Detailed images and 3D drawings.
- 60 days money back guarantee.
- Gives you access to a lot of plans you probably won’t use.